1. Visit an ARBN Club Meeting
Potential Members may attend up to 2 meetings as a Guest
One person per industry will be allowed to join, per Associate Club.
2. Submit an ARBN Application Form to the Club President or email@example.com
- Membership Application Form
- Once application is received, the Club Executive team will have a meeting, ARBN Club Executive emails the applicant a set of questions that will give some insight into who you are, what you do and why you will be a valuable member of this club.
- The Executive sends out an email with your responses to the club Members, asking if they approve your application for membership. The Members have 72 hour to respond, and 75% of respondents will carry the vote.
- Submit Payment to ARBN Head Office.
3. Meeting schedule and format
- Clubs meet every two weeks to build solid business relationships, exchange qualified referrals and develop proficient networking skills.
- Meetings are held every 2 weeks and are 90 minutes long.
- 1st– 15 minutes is for informal networking
- 2nd– 75 minutes is for formal networking meeting & food
- A business card rolodex, is our toolbox that gets passed around to ensure you get everyone’s business cards.
- Everyone does a 60-second “infomercial” to everyone present at the meeting.
4. Referrals and Member Club Size
- Referral slips are passed around and we ask members to share at least one referral per meeting.
- If you do not have one to give we ask you to meet with another member before the next meeting to learn more about them and their business.
- Make a list of who you need to do business with and have our members share their warm networks with you.
5. Member Club Size
- There are new guests at almost every meeting, and we cap a group’s size at 25 – 30 members. As demand dictates we will start new groups.